Definiciones — Inglés
- Conforming with, adhering to, or constituting a norm, standard, pattern, level, or type; typical: normal room temperature; one's normal weight; normal diplomatic relations.
- Biology Functioning or occurring in a natural way; lacking observable abnormalities or deficiencies.
- Chemistry Relating to or designating the normality of a solution. Abbr. Designating an aliphatic hydrocarbon having an acyclic unbranched chain of carbon atoms.
- Mathematics Being at right angles; perpendicular. Perpendicular to the direction of a tangent line to a curve or a tangent plane to a surface.
- Relating to or characterized by average intelligence or development. Free from mental illness; sane.
- The usual, expected, or standard state, form, amount, or degree: Temperatures have been above normal for this time of year.
- Mathematics A perpendicular, especially a perpendicular to a line tangent to a plane curve or to a plane tangent to a space curve.