Definicije — engleski
- The force with which a body is attracted to Earth or another celestial body, equal to the product of the object's mass and the acceleration of gravity.
- An object used principally to exert a force by virtue of its gravitational attraction to Earth, especially:
- Statistics A factor assigned to a number in a computation, as in determining an average, to make the number's effect on the computation reflect its importance.
- Sports A classification according to comparative lightness or heaviness. Often used in combination: a heavyweight boxer.
- The heaviness or thickness of a fabric in relation to a particular season or use. Often used in combination: a summerweight jacket.