Diffiniadau — English
- The state of the atmosphere at a given time and place, with respect to variables such as temperature, moisture, wind velocity, and barometric pressure.
- Adverse or destructive atmospheric conditions, such as high winds or heavy rain: encountered weather five miles out to sea.
- The unpleasant or destructive effects of such atmospheric conditions: protected the house from the weather.
- To show the effects, such as discoloration, of exposure to the elements: The walls of the barn had weathered.
- weather in To experience or cause to experience weather conditions that prevent movement: The squadron is weathered in because of dense fog. Such a storm will weather the fleet in.