定义 — 英语
- The boundary, formerly often delineated by train tracks, that separates two neighborhoods of different social class: grew up on the wrong side of the tracks.
- Either of the continuous metal belts with which vehicles such as bulldozers and tanks move over the ground.
- Any of several courses of study to which students are assigned according to ability, achievement, or needs: academic, vocational, and general tracks.
- A distinct path, as along a length of film or magnetic tape, on which sound, images, or other information is recorded.
- A distinct selection from a sound recording, such as a phonograph record or compact disk, usually containing an individual work or part of a larger work: the title track of an album.
- One of the separate sound recordings that are combined so as to be heard simultaneously, as in stereophonic sound reproduction: mixed the vocal track and instrumental track.
- Computer Science One of the concentric magnetic rings that form the separate data storage areas on a floppy disk or a hard disk.
- Slang Needle marks on the skin from multiple intravenous injections, considered an indication of habitual drug use.