Definizioni — Inglese
- Written material to be read by viewers that is included in a film or television show, typically presenting credits, narration, or dialogue. Often used in the plural.
- A written piece of translated dialogue superimposed at the bottom of the frame during a film; a subtitle.
- Law The coincidence of all the elements that constitute the fullest legal right to control and dispose of property or a claim.
- A formal appellation attached to the name of a person or family by virtue of office, rank, hereditary privilege, noble birth, or attainment or used as a mark of respect.
- Ecclesiastical A source of income or area of work required of a candidate for ordination in the Church of England.
- To call by a name; style.