Mõisted — Inglise
- An area of land; a region.
- A geographic region, such as a colonial possession, that is dependent on an external government: the territories of the Holy Roman Empire.
- A subdivision of the United States that is not a state and is administered by an appointed or elected governor and elected legislature.
- Sports The area of a field defended by a specified team: punted the ball deep into the opponent's territory.
- Biology An area occupied by a single animal, mating pair, or group and often vigorously defended against intruders, especially those of the same species.