Opredelitve — Angleščina
- To inflict (a blow).
- To thrust (a weapon, for example) in or into someone or something: struck the sword into the dragon.
- To snap at or seize (a bait).
- To hook (a fish that has taken the bait) by a pull on the line.
- To produce or play by manipulating strings or keys: strike a B flat; strike w, t, and y on the typewriter.
- To produce as if by playing a musical instrument: The report struck a positive note in the final paragraph.
- To remove or separate with or as if with a blow: struck the wasp from his shoulder; struck off the diseased branch with a machete.