Id-definizzjonijiet — L-Ingliż
- The total merchandise kept on hand by a merchant, commercial establishment, warehouse, or manufacturer.
- The capital or fund that a corporation raises through the sale of shares entitling the stockholder to dividends and to other rights of ownership, such as voting rights.
- The descendants of a common ancestor; a family line, especially of a specified character: comes from farming stock.
- The broth in which meat, fish, bones, or vegetables are simmered for a relatively long period, used as a base in preparing soup, gravy, or sauces.
- A frame in which a horse or other animal is held for shoeing or for veterinary treatment. Often used in the plural.
- A device consisting of a heavy timber frame with holes for confining the ankles and sometimes the wrists, formerly used for punishment.