Definitioner — Engelska
- A place or position where a person or thing stands or is assigned to stand; a post: a sentry station.
- The place, building, or establishment from which a service is provided or operations are directed: a police station.
- A stopping place along a route, especially a stop for refueling or for taking on passengers; a depot.
- Social position; rank: "He was degraded in their eyes; he had lost caste and station before the very paupers” ( Charles Dickens).
- One that broadcasts radio or television transmissions: the views in this program do not necessarily reflect those of the station.