정의 — 영어
- A stagecoach.
- The height of the surface of a river or other fluctuating body of water above a set point: at flood stage.
- A level, degree, or period of time in the course of a process: the toddler stage of child development; the early stages of a disease.
- A point in the course of an action or series of events: too early to predict a winner at this stage.
- One of two or more successive propulsion units of a rocket vehicle that fires after the preceding one has been jettisoned.
- Geology A subdivision in the classification of stratified rocks, ranking just below a series and representing rock formed during a chronological age.
- Electronics An element or a group of elements in a complex arrangement of parts, especially a single tube or transistor and its accessory components in an amplifier.
- To stop at a designated place in the course of a journey: "tourists from London who had staged through Warsaw” ( Frederick Forsyth).