Definizioni — Inglese
- To open to a fuller extent or width; stretch: spread out the tablecloth; a bird spreading its wings.
- To cause to become widely seen or known; scatter or disseminate: spread the news; spread the beam of the flashlight.
- To increase in range of occurrence; become known or prevalent over a wide area: The word spread fast.
- To be exhibited, displayed, or visible in broad or full extent: the vista spread seemingly to infinity.
- The act of spreading.
- An open area of land; an expanse.