Ορισμοί — Αγγλικά
- The Holy Spirit.
- The part of a human associated with the mind, will, and feelings: Though unable to join us today, they are with us in spirit.
- A causative, activating, or essential principle: The couple's engagement was announced in a joyous spirit.
- A mood or an emotional state: The guests were in high spirits. His sour spirits put a damper on the gathering.
- The predominant mood of an occasion or a period: "The spirit of 1776 is not dead” ( Thomas Jefferson).
- An alcohol solution of an essential or volatile substance. Often used in the plural with a singular verb.