Meghatározások — Angol
- Mathematics A set of elements or points satisfying specified geometric postulates: non-Euclidean space.
- An extent or expanse of a surface or three-dimensional area: Water covered a large space at the end of the valley.
- Sufficient freedom from external pressure to develop or explore one's needs, interests, and individuality: "The need for personal space inevitably asserts itself” ( Maggie Scarf).
- One of the intervals during the telegraphic transmission of a message when the key is open or not in contact.
- Slang To stupefy or disorient from or as if from a drug. Often used with out: The antihistamine spaces me out so I can't think clearly.
- Slang To be or become stupefied or disoriented. Often used with out: I was supposed to meet her, but I spaced out and forgot.