Määritelmät — Englanti
- Employment in duties or work for another, as for a government: has been in the company's service for 15 years.
- The performance of work or duties for a superior or as a servant: found the butler's service to be excellent.
- An act or a variety of work done for others, especially for pay: offers a superior service to that of his competitors; provides full catering services.
- A department or branch of a hospital staff that provides specified patient care: the anesthesiology service.
- Installation, maintenance, or repairs provided or guaranteed by a dealer or manufacturer: a dealer with full parts and service.
- A religious rite.