Čo je seing?
Čo je seing?
- To know through firsthand experience; undergo or experience: He saw service in the navy. She has seen many changes in her lifetime. To be characterized by; be the time for:"The 1930s saw the development of sulfa drugs and penicillin"(Gregg Easterbrook). To be subjected to; undergo: This word sees a lot of use in sports.
- To visit, meet, or be in the company of: I saw all my aunts and uncles at the reunion. To share the companionship of as a romantic partner: He's been seeing the same woman for eight years. To visit for consultation: You ought to see your doctor more frequently. To admit or receive, as for consultation or a social visit: The doctor will see you now.
- To understand; comprehend: As you can see, life in medieval Europe was difficult. To consider: Let's see, which suitcase should we take?
- To have foresight:"No man can see to the end of time"(John F. Kennedy).
- To work on (a project) until completion: Despite poor funding, we saw the project out.
- To understand the true character or nature of: We saw through his superficial charm.
- To provide support or cooperation to (a person) throughout a period of time: We'll see you through until you finish college.
- To work on (a project) until completion.
- To understand or realize something after a period of ignorance or misunderstanding.