Definīcijas — Angļu
- An institution within or associated with a college or university that gives instruction in a specialized field and recommends candidates for degrees.
- A division of an educational institution constituting several grades or classes: advanced to the upper school.
- The process of being educated formally, especially education constituting a planned series of courses over a number of years: The children were put to school at home. What do you plan to do when you finish school?
- A group of people, especially philosophers, artists, or writers, whose thought, work, or style demonstrates a common origin or influence or unifying belief: the school of Aristotle; the Venetian school of painters.
- A group of people distinguished by similar manners, customs, or opinions: aristocrats of the old school.
- A large group of aquatic animals, especially fish, swimming together; a shoal. See Synonyms at flock1.
- To swim in or form into a school.