Definice — Angličtina
- A small thin crisp cake, biscuit, or candy.
- Ecclesiastical A small thin disk of unleavened bread used in the Eucharist.
- Pharmacology A flat tablet of rice paper or dried flour paste encasing a powdered drug.
- A small disk of adhesive material used as a seal for papers.
- Electronics A small thin circular slice of a semiconducting material, such as pure silicon, on which an integrated circuit can be formed.
- To seal or fasten together with a disk of adhesive material.
- Pharmacology To prepare in the form of wafers.
- Electronics To divide into wafers.