定義 — 英文
- Not domesticated or cultivated; wild: savage beasts of the jungle.
- Not civilized; barbaric: a people living in a savage state.
- Ferocious; fierce: in a savage temper.
- Vicious or merciless; brutal: a savage attack on a political rival. See Synonyms at cruel.
- Lacking polish or manners; rude.
- A person regarded as primitive or uncivilized.
- A person regarded as brutal, fierce, or vicious.
- To assault ferociously.
- To attack without restraint or pity: The critics savaged the new play.