Määritelmät — Englanti
- To register the words, sound, appearance, or performance of by such means: recorded the oldest townspeople on tape; recorded the violin concerto.
- An account, as of information or facts, set down especially in writing as a means of preserving knowledge.
- The known history of performance, activities, or achievement: your academic record; hampered by a police record.
- go on record To embrace a certain position publicly: go on record in favor of the mayor's reelection.
- off the record Not for publication: The senator told the reporters that his remarks were strictly off the record.
- on record Known to have been stated or to have taken a certain position: The senator's opposition to the new legislation is on record.