Definitions — English
- Grammar Of, relating to, or being a noun, pronoun, or adjective denoting a single person or thing or several entities considered as a single unit.
- Being only one; individual.
- Being the only one of a kind; unique.
- Being beyond what is ordinary or usual; remarkable.
- Deviating from the usual or expected; odd. See Synonyms at strange.
- Grammar Of, relating to, or being a verb expressing the action or state of a single subject.
- Logic Of or relating to the specific as distinguished from the general; individual.
- Grammar The singular number or a form designating it.
- Grammar A word having a singular number.