Definitions — English
- Concentração dos poderes mentais em cima de um objeto; uma estreita ou cuidado observando ou ouvindo.Concentration of the mental powers upon an object; a close or careful observing or listening.
- The ability or power to concentrate mentally.
- Observant consideration; notice: Your suggestion has come to our attention.
- Consideration or courtesy: attention to others' feelings.
- Acts of courtesy, consideration, or gallantry, especially by a suitor.
- A military posture, with the body erect, eyes to the front, arms at the sides, and heels together.
- Used as a command to assume an erect military posture.