کی تعریف — انگریزی
- Characterized by appropriateness or suitability; fitting: the proper knife for cutting bread; not a proper moment for a joke.
- Strictly following rules or conventions, especially in social behavior; seemly: a proper lady; a proper gentleman.
- Characteristically belonging to the being or thing in question; peculiar: an optical effect proper to fluids.
- Being within the strictly limited sense, as of a term designating something: the town proper, excluding the suburbs.
- Mathematics Of or relating to a subset of a given set when the set has at least one element not in the subset.
- Ecclesiastical The parts of the liturgy that vary according to the particular feast or season of the year.