Definitioner — Engelska
- A series of actions, changes, or functions bringing about a result: the process of digestion; the process of obtaining a driver's license.
- A series of operations performed in the making or treatment of a product: a manufacturing process; leather dyed during the tanning process.
- Computer Science A part of a running software program or other computing operation that does a single task.
- See conk3.
- To put through the steps of a prescribed procedure: processing newly arrived immigrants; process an order.
- To gain an understanding or acceptance of; come to terms with: processed the traumatic event in therapy.
- To move along in or as if in a procession: "The man in the panama hat offered his arm and ... they processed into the dining room” ( Anita Brookner).