Определения — Английский
- Linguistics Having a word root or other linguistic element as a basis that cannot be further analyzed or broken down. Used of the derivation of a word or word element.
- Linguistics Referring to present or future time. Used as a collective designation for various present and future verb tenses in Latin, Greek, and Sanskrit.
- Of, relating to, or designating the main flight feathers projecting along the outer edge of a bird's wing.
- Of or relating to agriculture, forestry, the industries that extract natural materials from the earth, or the products so obtained: a primary commodity.
- Chemistry Relating to the replacement of one of several atoms or radicals in a compound by another atom or radical.
- A meeting of the registered voters of a political party for the purpose of nominating candidates and for choosing delegates to their party convention.
- A preliminary election in which the registered voters of a political party nominate candidates for office.