Txhais cov ntsiab lus — English
- To do or perform habitually or customarily; make a habit of: practices courtesy in social situations.
- To do or perform (something) repeatedly in order to acquire or polish a skill: practice a dance step.
- Obsolete To plot (something evil).
- To work at a profession.
- Repeated performance of an activity in order to learn or perfect a skill: Practice will make you a good musician.
- A session of preparation or performance undertaken to acquire or polish a skill: goes to piano practice weekly; scheduled a soccer practice for Saturday.
- The act or process of doing something; performance or action: a theory that is difficult to put into practice.
- A habitual or customary action or act. Often used in the plural: That company engages in questionable business practices. Facial tattooing is a standard practice among certain peoples.