定義 — 英語
- A narrowly particularized and localized position or place; a spot: The troops halted at a point roughly 1,000 yards from the river.
- Any of the 32 equal divisions marked at the circumference of a mariner's compass card that indicate direction.
- The interval of time immediately before a given occurrence; the verge: on the point of resignation; at the point of death.
- An objective or purpose to be reached or achieved, or one that is worth reaching or achieving: What is the point of discussing this issue further?
- The major idea or essential part of a concept or narrative: You have missed the whole point of the novel.
- A separate, distinguishing item or element; a detail: Diplomacy is certainly not one of his strong points. Your weak point is your constant need for approval.
- A quality or characteristic that is important or distinctive, especially a standard characteristic used to judge an animal.