کی تعریف — انگریزی
- A horizontal surface raised above the level of the adjacent area, as a stage for public speaking or a landing alongside railroad tracks.
- An oil platform.
- A place, means, or opportunity for public expression of opinion: a journal that served as a platform for radical views.
- A formal declaration of the principles on which a group, such as a political party, makes its appeal to the public.
- A thick layer, as of leather or cork, between the inner and outer soles of a shoe, giving added height.
- Computer Science The basic technology of a computer system's hardware and software that defines how a computer is operated and determines what other kinds of software can be used.
- Geology The ancient, stable, interior layer of a continental craton composed of igneous or metamorphic rocks covered by a thin layer of sedimentary rock.