Mõisted — Inglise
- Botany Any of various photosynthetic, eukaryotic, multicellular organisms of the kingdom Plantae characteristically producing embryos, containing chloroplasts, having cellulose cell walls, and lacking the power of locomotion.
- The equipment, including machinery, tools, instruments, and fixtures and the buildings containing them, necessary for an industrial or manufacturing operation.
- To introduce (an animal) into an area.
- To fix firmly in the mind; implant: "The right of revolution is planted in the heart of man” ( Clarence Darrow).
- To station (a person) for the purpose of functioning in secret, as by observing, spying, or influencing behavior: Detectives were planted all over the store.
- To place secretly or deceptively so as to be discovered or made public: planted a gun on the corpse to make the death look like suicide.