Definiciones — English
- A movement from one place to another, as by going by, through, over, or across; transit or migration.
- The process of passing from one condition or stage to another; transition: the passage from childhood to adulthood.
- The right, permission, or power to come and go freely: Only medical supply trucks were granted safe passage through enemy territory.
- An occurrence or event: "Another encouraging passage took place . . . when heads of state . . . took note of the extraneous factors affecting their economies that are beyond their control” ( Helen Kitchen).
- Something, such as an exchange of words or blows, that occurs between two persons: a passage at arms.
- Music A segment of a composition, especially one that demonstrates the virtuousity of the composer or performer: a passage of exquisite beauty, played to perfection.
- Biology The process of passing or maintaining a group of microorganisms or cells through a series of hosts or cultures.
- A slow cadenced trot in which the horse raises and returns to the ground first one diagonal pair of feet, then the other.