Txhais cov ntsiab lus — English
- Something perceptible by one or more of the senses, especially by vision or touch; a material thing.
- Grammar A noun, pronoun, or noun phrase that receives or is affected by the action of a verb within a sentence.
- Computer Science A discrete item that can be selected and maneuvered, such as an onscreen graphic. In object-oriented programming, objects include data and the procedures necessary to operate on that data.
- To present a dissenting or opposing argument; raise an objection: objected to the testimony of the witness.
- To put forward in or as a reason for opposition; offer as criticism: They objected that discipline was lacking.