Definicije — engleski
- Conforming with, adhering to, or constituting a norm, standard, pattern, level, or type; typical: normal room temperature; one's normal weight; normal diplomatic relations.
- Biology Functioning or occurring in a natural way; lacking observable abnormalities or deficiencies.
- Chemistry Designating an aliphatic hydrocarbon having a straight and unbranched chain of carbon atoms.
- Mathematics Perpendicular to the direction of a tangent line to a curve or a tangent plane to a surface.
- Correspondence to a norm.
- An average.
- Mathematics A perpendicular, especially a perpendicular to a line tangent to a plane curve or to a plane tangent to a space curve.