Definitions — English
- Joined or fastened together.
- Mathematics Not decomposable into two disjoint nonempty open sets.
- Mathematics Having a continuous path between any two points. Used of a curve, set, or surface.
- Related by family.
- Logically or intelligibly ordered or presented; coherent: a stroke that left him incapable of connected speech.
- Associated with or related to others, especially to influential or important people: a photographer who was well connected in the fashion world.