परिभाषाएँ — अंग्रेज़ी
- Something that occupies space and can be perceived by one or more senses; a physical body, a physical substance, or the universe as a whole.
- Philosophy In Aristotelian and Scholastic use, that which is in itself undifferentiated and formless and which, as the subject of change and development, receives form and becomes substance.
- A subject of concern, feeling, or action: matters of foreign policy; a personal matter. See Synonyms at subject.
- Something sent by mail.
- To be of importance: "Love is most nearly itself/When here and now cease to matter” ( T.S. Eliot). See Synonyms at count1.
- no matter Regardless of: "Yet there isn't a train I wouldn't take,/No matter where it's going” ( Edna St. Vincent Millay).