Definitions — ஆங்கிலம்
- To express certain emotions, especially mirth or delight, by a series of spontaneous, usually unarticulated sounds often accompanied by corresponding facial and bodily movements.
- To feel a triumphant or exultant sense of well-being: You won't be laughing when the truth comes out.
- The act of laughing.
- Informal Something amusing, absurd, or contemptible; a joke: The solution they recommended was a laugh.
- off To dismiss as ridiculously or laughably trivial: laughed off any suggestion that her career was over.
- laugh out of the other side of (one's) mouth To see one's good fortune turn to bad; suffer a humbling reversal.