Definitions — English
- Situated in, toward, or facing the west.
- Coming from the west: western breezes.
- Native to or growing in the west.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of western regions or the West.
- Of, relating to, or descended from those Christian churches that use or formerly used Latin as their liturgical language.
- A novel, film, television program, or other dramatic work including themes, characters, or settings characteristic of the American West, especially of the late 1800s.