Definitions — English
- Of, located on, or moving toward the outside or exterior; outer.
- Relative al fisico in sé: una preoccupazione con bellezza esteriore, piuttosto che con riflessi verso l'interno.Relating to the physical self: a concern with outward beauty rather than with inward reflections.
- Purely external; superficial: outward composure.
- Toward the outside; away from a central point.
- Archaic On the outside; externally.
- The material or external world: "There is nothing here,/Which, from the outward to the inward brought,/Molded thy baby thought” ( Tennyson).