Definitions — English
- L'atto di bussare.The act of knocking out.
- The state of being knocked out.
- A blow that knocks out an opponent.
- Sports A victory in boxing in which one's opponent is unable to rise from the canvas within a specified time after being knocked down or is judged too injured to continue.
- Sport e tempo libero atto di vincere un incontro di boxe in questo modo: ha vinto la lotta da un knockout.Sports The act of winning a boxing match in this way: won the fight by a knockout.
- Slang A strikingly attractive or impressive person or thing.
- Capable of knocking out: a knockout punch.
- Strikingly attractive or impressive.
- Having a specific single gene removed from the genome by genetic manipulation: knockout mice used in an experiment.