Definitions — English
- The act or process of collecting.
- A group of objects or works to be seen, studied, or kept together.
- Una linea di prodotti prodotta per una stagione, come quelli sviluppati da un designer: promosso la collezione estate nella vetrina del negozio.A line of products produced for one season, as those developed by a designer: promoted the summer collection in the store window.
- An accumulation; a deposit: a collection of dust on the piano.
- A collecting of money, as in church.
- The sum so collected.