Definitions — English
- The act or process of arranging: the arrangement of a time and place for the meeting.
- La condizione, il modo o il risultato della disposizione; disposizione: fornito fiori e sega alla loro disposizione.The condition, manner, or result of being arranged; disposal: provided flowers and saw to their arrangement.
- A collection of things that have been arranged: the circular arrangement of megaliths called Stonehenge.
- A provision or plan made in preparation for an undertaking. Often used in the plural: made arrangements for surgery.
- An agreement or settlement; a disposition: Our dog will be looked after by arrangement with a neighbor.
- Music An adaptation of a composition for other instruments or voices or for another style of performance.
- Music A composition so arranged.