Definisies — English
- A dwelling for a group of people, such as students or members of a religious community, who live together as a unit: a sorority house.
- A building that functions as the primary shelter or location of something: a carriage house; the lion house at the zoo.
- A facility, such as a theater or restaurant, that provides entertainment or food for the public: a movie house; the specialty of the house.
- A family line including ancestors and descendants, especially a royal or noble family: the House of Orange.
- The sign of the zodiac indicating the seat or station of a planet in the heavens. Also called mansion.