Opredelitve — Angleščina
- A group or movement uniting various individuals or organizations for the achievement of a common purpose; a coalition.
- An apparently respectable person, group, or business used as a cover for secret or illegal activities.
- Of, relating to, aimed at, or located in the front: the front lines; the front row; front property on Lake Tahoe.
- Linguistics Designating vowels produced at or toward the front of the oral cavity, such as the vowels of green and get.
- Music To lead (a group of musicians): "Goodman . . . became the first major white bandleader to front an integrated group” ( Bill Barol).