Definīcijas — Angļu
- A fundamental social group in society typically consisting of one or two parents and their children.
- Two or more people who share goals and values, have long-term commitments to one another, and reside usually in the same dwelling place.
- Biology A taxonomic category of related organisms ranking below an order and above a genus. A family usually consists of several genera. See Table at taxonomy.
- Linguistics A group of languages descended from the same parent language, such as the Indo-European language family.
- Mathematics A set of functions or surfaces that can be generated by varying the parameters of a general equation.