Meghatározások — Angol
- Mathematics Any of the terms in the rectangular array of terms that constitute a matrix or determinant.
- Chemistry & Physics A substance composed of atoms having an identical number of protons in each nucleus. Elements cannot be reduced to simpler substances by normal chemical means.
- One of four substances, earth, air, fire, or water, formerly regarded as a fundamental constituent of the universe.
- The forces that constitute the weather, especially severe or inclement weather: outside paint that had been damaged by the elements.
- An environment naturally suited to or associated with an individual: He is in his element when traveling. The business world is her element.