Definisi — Inggris
- Mathematics The operation of determining how many times one quantity is contained in another; the inverse of multiplication.
- An administrative and tactical military unit that is smaller than a corps but is self-contained and equipped for prolonged combat activity.
- A group of several ships of similar type forming a tactical unit under a single command in the U.S. Navy.
- Botany The highest taxonomic category, consisting of one or more related classes, and corresponding approximately to a phylum in zoological classification. See Table at taxonomy.
- The physical separation and regrouping of members of a parliament according to their stand on an issue put to vote.
- A type of propagation characteristic of plants that spread by means of newly formed parts such as bulbs, suckers, or rhizomes.