Definiciones — English
- The position at which two lines, surfaces, or edges meet and form an angle: the four corners of a rectangle.
- The area enclosed or bounded by an angle formed in this manner: sat by myself in the corner; the corner of one's eye.
- A threatening or embarrassing position from which escape is difficult: got myself into a corner by boasting.
- A remote, secluded, or secret place: the four corners of the earth; a beautiful little corner of Paris.
- A speculative monopoly of a stock or commodity created by purchasing all or most of the available supply in order to raise its price.
- Exclusive possession; monopoly: "Neither party . . . has a corner on all the good ideas” ( George B. Merry).