definicije — engleski
- The state or condition of touching or of immediate proximity: Litmus paper turns red on contact with an acid.
- A person who might be of use; a connection: The reporter met with her contact at the mayor's office.
- Medicine A person recently exposed to a contagious disease, usually through close association with an infected individual.
- A contact lens.
- To get in touch with; communicate with: "This past January I was contacted by a lawyer who said he needed my help” ( Elizabeth Loftus).
- To be in or come into contact.