Sąvokų apibrėžimai — Anglų
- A factor to be considered in forming a judgment or decision: Safety is the most important consideration in choosing a car.
- Payment given in exchange for a service rendered; recompense: agreed to do it for a small consideration.
- Law Something promised, given, or done that has the effect of making an agreement a legally enforceable contract.
- in consideration of In view of; on account of: turned back in consideration of the worsening weather.
- in consideration of In return for: an honorarium given in consideration of her contributions to the project.