Ορισμοί — Αγγλικά
- A set, collection, group, or configuration containing members regarded as having certain attributes or traits in common; a kind or category.
- A social stratum whose members share certain economic, social, or cultural characteristics: the lower-income classes.
- A group of students who are taught together because they have roughly the same level of academic development.
- Biology A taxonomic category ranking below a phylum or division and above an order. See Table at taxonomy.
- Linguistics A group of words belonging to the same grammatical category that share a particular set of morphological properties, such as a set of inflections.