کی تعریف — انگریزی
- A point or place that is equally distant from the sides or outer boundaries of something; the middle: the center of a stage.
- A political group or a set of policies representing a moderate view between those of the right and the left.
- Physiology A group of neurons in the central nervous system that control a particular function: the vasomotor center.
- Sports A player who holds a middle position on the field, court, or forward line in some team sports, such as football and basketball.
- A small conical hole made in a piece of work with a center punch so that a drill can be accurately positioned within it.
- To direct toward a center or central point; concentrate or focus: tried to center the discussion on the main issues.