ufafanuzi — Kiingereza
- To hold or support while moving; bear: carried the baby in my arms; carrying a heavy backpack. See Synonyms at convey.
- To take from one place to another; transport: a train carrying freight; a courier carrying messages.
- To serve as a means for the conveyance of; transmit: pipes that carry waste water; a bridge that carries traffic between the two cities.
- To support (a weight or responsibility).
- To support the weight or responsibility of: a beam that carries the floor; a student who carries a heavy course load.
- To be pregnant with.
- To extend or continue in space, time, or degree: carried the line to the edge of the page; carry a joke too far.
- To win a majority of the votes in: Roosevelt carried all but two states in the 1936 presidential election.